Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

The Brew Orchestra.

OK. It's a continuous story for last... last weekend.My lovely family and I went to this coffee shop, The Brew Orchestra, which is just near Just Want Coffee at Taman Molek. Last time we found out this coffee shop when we were looking at the painting and we promised to have a try at there next week. So there we went!

The environment is nice, too, it's mostly decorated or designed with the main theme, bulbs and wood planks.Yeah. The waitress introduced the coffees to us, and of course the brew coffees, which have a really unique name with them. XD Alright! Take a look at our orders :)
Wooyeah~take a look at the environment first!


Main theme, bulbs and lights and........

okay. I don't know which one is better, so I ended up upload both of them.
the
brew
orchestra.

I love their menus! It's so cute isn't it?
credits to: yasmintang :)
AFTER we had our orders, I decided to take a look at the little refrigerator....or  it isn't a refrigerator, which had desserts inside!

ding dong, while orders were out soon xD
this is mine, the espresso brew series as the menu says, CAPPUCCINO! as usual :p Little advice, the espresso brew coffees here are slightly bitter, and no sugars served but I don't know if you can request it. UHM still taste good, even it's slightly bitter. :D
This is the Cold Brew Single Origin from the brew bar series that Sis ordered. which she switched with mum because she can't hold it.
-conical flask- made in thailand hahahaha It's written on the conical flask :p
-little information: single origin coffee brewed using cold filtered water for 8-10 hours, and then left in refrigeration for a day or two to age.-
And this, from the specialty tea series, the Darjeeling White Tea.:D it smelled so great and taste so great as well. I really like this, for real.
This is the lovely scones with Daddy's Espresso Brew series, named Magic. I know.It looks exactly same like mine and that's why the scones are with it haha :p oh ya it tasted like.... coffee, it's a little bit different from cappuccino but bitter than mine, I think so. blah whatever xD.the scones are perfect. I love it! the texture is just good! :)
                                  
tada~!
ohh yeah. and this one,I don't remember it's name and I just zoomed in the photo of the
 menu, and it's Mustard Pastrami Panini! It had oven-pastrami and english mustard in it.It tasted 
great. Some people doesn't like mustard because it's a bit choking, like wasabi, but I'm pretty 
good with it. I love this one :D oh ya, and a little information, Panini is a handmade bread by 
the BREW ORCHESTRA . and you can have bacon or scrambled eggs as side served along with this. :)

I really think that it's a great place for some tea break or coffee break or whatsoever. It's just nice.
I love their food there. go crazy because it's really delicious :p It's also a great way to spend time with family or friends during weekends.
Yay! :)

Oh ya just want to share about  a book which I just bought it yesterday, which I've been longing for, Have A Little Faith by Mitch Albom. :) It's quite nice, I'm still on my way to finish it. :)
and yeah I'll be going somewhere again so I promise I will, blog about it when I got back :D 
Thank you so much for reading ;) Christmas is coming people! Have a great christmassy month!

-Goodbye~!



No comments:

Post a Comment