Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

SATURDAY.

I'm back here to share about what I've promise to last week :D
Last Saturday I was attending my gathering from 2 pm till 8 pm. But before that, I went to Puteri Harbour and Legoland with my sis, parents and grandparents. Well, we didn't buy tickets and went in there and we were just taking photos :p It was my first time there at Puteri Harbour. The scenery at the harbour is actually quite nice. :) But I personally think that the Hello Kitty Town and The Little Big Club is kind of lose attractiveness for kids. It's just simply a building looking from outside and there's not even a doll or statue of the cartoons characters outside. haha.
But ermm there are still a lot of decorations around the entrance of the hello kitty town.:)

 This is so nice right :p I set this as my lock screen <3 p="">


the views from Puteri Harbour.



The Hello Kitty Town. It's hard to take a full picture of that without people passing by. :p

This 2 little cutie are actually inside the souvenir shop.:)
Christmas Tree at Puteri Harbour. Merry Christmas! :D
After we went to Puteri Harbour ,we went to Legoland ahead. I went to Legoland around..2 times already? so I didn't take any photo of it but the new Legoland Hotel! We went in by the parking lift, which is near the theme park entrance. And we went up to the lobby and... we saw this!
It's just... NICE. hahaha but the photo is kind of dark but....yeah xD


There was a castle and the models are made up of lego bricks!


seating area.... i think so xD and pirates!

'WELCOME TO LEGOLAND HOTEL!' :)



They have this kind of places where kids can build with Lego bricks, and also build it along the pillar. There were so many Lego bricks!!
AND yeah that's all for how I spend times at there.
Of course I got so excited when it's time to the gathering!

Our class monitor, ying thong actually planned so many games for us to play but ....boys just can't control hahahaha and the games were just girls playing and some even canceled. :( but still, it was a fun day with them. I don't know why but I didn't take ANY photos with them on my phone or even other's phone. o.O Maybe I was too enjoy that time muahahah :p I had nothing to say hahahaha THANKS FOR THE GATHERING I had a great time with y'all. :D 6P IS THE BEST! 2011 6P love ya~!

I wanted to write more about Sunday but I guess I'll delay it for the next post. :D
STAY TUNE FOR THE NEXT POST. ;)

-Goodbye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment